- Super Mario Felted Bag: Felted handbag showing the end of level 1-1 of Super Mario Brothers. They also used Cascade 220 and made a list of the colors they used (I need to do that, too!)
- Chain Chomp Hat: Considering the Chain Chomp is spherical, this is perfect for a hat.
- Goomba Hat: My boyfriend asked me to knit this for him, too. Maybe when I get time off I'll whip it up because it's so cool. They have a great graphical pattern on the site so you can make it, too!
- Super Mario Character Scarf: This knitter included a lot of Super Mario characters in this scarf. Very cool.
- Nintendo Baby Blanket: Oh man, this is a tough one. Makes me want a little nerdy baby to snuggle in this blanket. (By the way, have you seen any of the Level 1 Human onesie?)
- Mike Tyson's Punch-Out Scarf: This chick made this awesome scarf with a pixelated Mike Tyson. All your nerdz0rs can drool over her Goomba tshirt underneath, too. (Yikes, I originally wrote TKO on here, but let me correct it before all you l337 hax0rs get on my case about getting the name right!)
Saturday, August 9, 2008
Nintendo Knitters Rule
While I wait for my shipment of yarn to arrive Monday or Tuesday, I've been searching the web for cool Nintendo knitting out there on the web. I think these people deserve as much attention as I've gotten, because, hey, they did it first! This post doesn't cover nearly all the cool stuff that's out there and I'm sure you will all post comments with more stuff, but here are a few things I've been sent and have found.